Siri is the virtual assistant from Apple, available to help you in iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV and Mac. We can set “Hey Siri” to respond to our voice without touching the device, or we can summon Siri with a short press on the home button.
Siri can help us, amuse us, and amaze us. Here are some of the things Siri will do. You just have to know how to ask. When used with VoiceOver, Siri always speaks back.
- Open an app…”Open Camera.”
- Reminders…”Remind me to bring home milk.”
- Weather…”What is the weather in Seattle?”
- Make a phone call…”Call Mitchell.”
- Text message…”Tell Evan I’ll be there in 10 minutes.”
- Email…”Send an email to Danielle.”
- Clock…”What is the time in Rome?”
- Set an alarm…”Wake me at 6.”
- Music…”Play Let It Be.”
- For more you can just ask Siri…”What can you do for me?”